Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NYC, No Age, and October

I started a brand new blog: BEHIND THE SLIME

October is one of my favorite months. Probably because of Halloween and Autumn. These days October seems to be a very productive month. Everybody I talked to had cool stuff going on. I was like "damn". So I tagged along with No Age to a few events, chatted with Spike Jonze and Ed Templeton briefly, and am now developing a pilot episode of a web show. It's top secret, I can't say any more for now but here's a few glimpses of my October.
here's a random clip I shot of No Age at the Eagle Rock Music Fest on Oct 3
No Age eagle rockers by Steven Andrew Garcia 

Randy at Le Possion Rouge

Templeton, no agers, and Spike.
No Age and Hawnay Troof @ MoMA

a relic from the Australian music video showcase  my Mika Miko vid was in on Melbourne on Oct. 18, put on by my pal Natalie Van Den Dungeon 
Halloween was fun, check out my bermuda triangle costume .

35mm snaps from NY:

Clifford and Goosebumps books


bubbles in the air


a bin of dolls

Chinese Dragon heads


DIY muppet workshop in FAO Schwartz

tiny colorful elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment