Saturday, February 6, 2010

Photo Extravaganza pt.6

IT'S 2010, PEOPLE! It's been just about a year since I started this blog as a place to put my photos and videos (that quite honestly are not being published or printed in any literal form like I had imagined. Except for that one Mika Miko show at the Smell where my photos got stolen off the wall... )
Regardless, I'd like to think there's been some good stuff, and maybe some other stuff that's worth glancing at.  New year, new photos.

Ok, here's an assortment of photographs I've shot recently on various 35mm cameras and with my new Canon 7D. I'm not saying that they're all great photos, I'm just saying they're all photos, right. A picture lasts longer anyway, no matter the format.

*even more new photos coming very, very soon...

dream/reality

SNACKS! with
Vice Cooler, Thurston Moore, and Coco Gordon-Moore


Dave Markey and Lee Ranaldo


Steve Shelley

Mike Vidal and Vice Cooler in "Partydogs!"


Pocahaunted

Lucky Dragons

Avi Buffalo


Arin and Rebecca of Avi Buffalo

Andy Bruntel

Jesse Spears

Drewcifer Roth and his cup of tea

Clark Walter and a few of his marionettes


Me on vacation in Orlando, Florida.

valentines bears


assorted ponies

"BEERWOLF"

giant lady legs

*(new music video and show on the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment