Monday, March 1, 2010

FIRST OFFICIAL EPISODE OF LA EATS!

After many technical defficulties, I am happy to present the first official episode of my new show LA EATS! !!!!!


LA EATS! with Hawnay Troof and David Scott Stone (episode #1) from Steven Andrew Garcia on Vimeo.
feel free to repost this EVERYWHERE. The next episode features JESSE SPEARS and DEANA URIBE. special thanks to Felipe Lima for helping me figure out how to compress the file.

other stuff:
-check out my other blog, BEHIND THE SLIME!!! for new Behind The Scenes photos shot on set of Signals "What Dreams" music video, directed by Vice Cooler.

-shot Pearl Harbor at Space 15 Twenty's Valentines Spectacular. click HERE.
-helped my friend Michael Reich of Videothing shoot live projections for Cold Cave. click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment